Accounts Receivable Specialist |Pharmaceutical | 40-45k
A very successful pharmaceutical multinational is seeking to hire an Accounts Receivable specialist on a permanent basis.
This is a permanent position paying 40k – 45k + excellent benefits Inc 10% bonus. Interviews will take place later next week.
Candidate will be expected to work remotely for the forseeable future.
The Accounts Receivable Specialist will be responsible for a wide range of accounting duties including:
• Collections across multiple European entities
• Responsible for the timely and accurate customer invoicing across the EMEA region
• Oversee day to day team workloads while demonstrating a strong partnership with Sales, Customer Service, Finance, Accounting
• Migrate and develop AR from new markets or countries as required
• Produce weekly and monthly AR reports and communicate debt issues to management as required
• Help develop and use KPI’s and metric based reporting to monitor performance (internal and external) to ensure SLA’s, and customer expectations are met or exceeded
• Provide reporting on various aspects of the AR function (Bad debt provision, collection forecast, dispute log)
• Support month-end, quarter end and year-end processes, including working with internal/external auditors as needed.
• 3 - 5+ years’ experience as an AR specialist – preferably in a EMEA function
• History of driving efficiencies & process change
• Excellent communication skills and ability to motivate the team
If you are interested in this position, please contact Gerald Quinn at Sigmar Recruitment on 01 4744626 or e mail email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.