My client a multi-national within the Pharma sector have a requirement for an experienced Accounts Receivable executive with a strong Multi-National background .
- Responsible for the timely and accurate customer invoicing across the EMEA region
- Establishing best practice credit control procedures to ensure the timely collection of monies due.
- Working directly with Supply Chain and Commercial functions to maintain price lists and customer master data.
- Produce weekly and monthly AR reports and communicate debt issues to management as required.
- Manage monthly debtor meetings with stakeholders across the EMEA region.
- Issuing of monthly statements, understanding the nature of any customer queries
- Daily posting of receipts and bank reconciliations.
- Preparation of monthly revenue KPIs.
- Support month-end, quarter end and year-end processes
- Identify improvements and establish best practice processes.
- Minimum of 3-5 years accounts receivable and credit controller experience in a busy multinational environment.
- Clear understanding of internal controls, preferably in a SOX environment.
- Experience working in a fast-paced multinational environment
- Oracle system experience desirable.
Initially you will work from home in this role and eventually it will be a mixture of home and office
To apply send your cv to Laura in Sigmar Accountancy – 0860121211, firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.