My client a leading multi-national tech company in D3 have a requirement for a Tax Manager with strong corporate tax and tax compliance experience. You will have trained within a Big 4 or Top 10 firm and then moved into a senior tax role in a multi-national in the corporate tax area
- Responsibility for the day to day Tax affairs - Corporation tax, R&D Tax credits, Transfer Pricing, Secondments planning, Share Option scheme.
- Managing the tax affairs of all regional subs which will involve working with the relevant Finance team members to ensure timely compliance for Corporation Tax, VAT, PAYE etc.
- Business partnering with multiple regions and teams to ensure compliance and influence decisions and outcomes.
- Liaising with 3rd party tax advisors for professional advice where necessary.
- Liaising with Finance team for yearend tax reporting and financial disclosures including Deferred Tax
- Project tax work
- timely compliance on all tax matters
- Professional qualification – (ACA / ACCA / CIMA or equivalent, part or fully qualified Chartered Tax Advisor.
- 3-5 years’ experience in Tax compliance (Corporate Tax, VAT, PAYE, R&D Tax), Tax audits, Tax planning, Secondments.
- Microsoft Office usage and Strong Excel skills essential.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to translate data and information into actionable insights and business recommendations and communicate them to the business.
- Knowledge of Acquisitions and divestures is beneficial though not essential for the position.
To apply send your cv to Laura in Sigmar Accountancy – email@example.com 0860121211
you will initially work from home and long term you will work 3 days in office and 2 at home
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.