Due to continued growth and expansion, Our client requires Senior Level Project Manager to join our team based in Kerry
The ideal candidate will work closely with our team from tender stage to the completion of projects, ensuring works are carried out to the highest standards and timelines.
This is a excellent opportunity for career driven individuals to grow and develop within one of Ireland's fastest growing engineering companies.
- To promote high standards of Health, Safety and Quality on site
- Procurement of materials
- Management & co-ordination of works on site
- Ensuring operations are carried out in accordance with the contract requirements
- Liaising with Client Representatives and partaking in meetings
- Commercial control of day to day operations for projects
- Management of direct crews & sub-contractors
- 4 years + experience in the utilities/ civil engineering sector
- A knowledge of public works contracts.
- Safe Pass, Manual Handling and Location of Underground Services
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- IT literacy including Microsoft project and AutoCAD
For more info you can contact Aileen on 0906 413973 or you can forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.