Job Title: HR Manager
Location: East County Galway
Industry type: Pharma
Contract type: Permanent
This is a replacement role in an established HR Team in County Galway.
Your duties will include:
- Communicate company policies and procedures whilst maintaining excellent knowledge in employee legislation, best practice and HR trends.
- Partner with middle and senior managers, building good relationships with them and providing guidance and support (coaching) on ER matters.
- Work with the business to develop and implement training plans.
- Management of the HRM system re reporting for overtime/absenteeism/turnover etc.
- Management of Comp and Bens including payroll, healthcare and pension.
Essential experience needed:
- 6 years + experience in HR with a focus in the development and implementation of training and plans.
- CIPD or IITD qualification or degree in training and development, human resources, or a related discipline.
- Proven experience in working in a busy and challenging HR environment.
- Strong PC skills.
If you’d like further information (including a full job description) with no commitment to apply, feel free to contact Louisa Poinboeuf at email@example.com
Sigmar Recruitment will never share your information with a third party without your prior experience.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.