German Jobs in Dublin. German Finance Administrator for prestigious Financial Services Company located in Dublin City Centre. Permanent. Salary 30k+
Do you speak German at level C1 or C2 and have experience gained in an office environment, preferably within Finance or Insurance and are you looking for an Administration role?
Well come and work for this large prestigious Financial Services Firm who have their headquarters in Dublin with offices overseas. They are looking for a German speaker to join their Team for an Administration role where you will be responsible for maintaining customer files and records.
This is a back office role and is an Administration role.
Responsibilities for this role will include and will not be limited to:
- Maintaining customers files and records and updating system accordingly
- Issuing quotes and payments
- Ensuring clients pay their Policies on time by sending letters and reminders
- Producing activity reports
- Working closely with other internal Departments
- Other Administration duties
- Maintaining filing systems and Database
- Other administration duties as required
- Written and spoken fluent German
- Written and spoken fluent English
- University Degree a strong advantage
- Experience in Administration within an office environment
- Experience using Word and Excel
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Must be living in Ireland
This Role is a Fixed Term Contract of 2 Years but there are possibilities for Permanent.
This role comes with a salary of up to 32k along with a great benefits package such as Flexitime, Pension, Bonus, Health Insurance, Subsidised Canteen, Gym and more!!!
If interested and can meet the above criteria, please email Karen Dempsey at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or indeed if you know of anyone, feel free to pass on my details to them
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.