Payroll Analyst – EMEA – 12 Month Contract – Dublin City Centre / Working from home
An international company with their headquarters in Dublin is looking to hire a Payroll Analyst on a 12 month contract. This person will report into the Payroll Manager and will look after specific countries.
The person will be working from home until early next year.
What you will be doing:
- Processing payroll on time for the assigned countries you have been given.
- Answer employee queries regarding their payroll
- Prepare reports for HR and management when necessary.
- Identify any improvements and help to implement them in department.
- Process withholding taxes, pensions, annual and sick leave accurately.
- Work with external parties to resolve any issues.
What you will need to do this job:
- At least two years’ experience in a busy payroll team.
- EMEA or LATAM payroll experience is desirable.
- Strong systems experience.
40-50K + bonus, pension, healthcare
To hear more about this Payroll Analyst job, please contact Orlaith Dingley at Sigmar on email@example.com or call 01-4744694 for more details.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.