My client are an Employer of Choice based in West Cork.
You will be responsible for the planning and scheduling routine and non-routine maintenance activities.
- Responsible for the daily activities within the maintenance department while adhering to statutory, environmental, regulatory, corporate site and department practices and procedures.
- Adhere to compliance by ensuring the required maintenance works are completed as per required dates.
- Prepare weekly maintenance schedule.
- Ensure all required materials are available.
- Liaise with production to ensure that the required time to execute maintenance is built into the production schedules.
- Deliver weekly KPI reports.
- Manage and Lead review meetings where weekly KPI’s are reviewed.
- Maintain a 6 week look ahead plan.
- Manage technical documentation.
- Assist in the management of maintenance contractors and contracts.
- Ensuring completion of all documentation in compliance with site procedures and GDP.
- Diploma / Degree in a related discipline.
- 3+ years working in a similar role in a regulated manufacturing environment.
- Maintenance experience with a GMP regulated environment.
- Experience of SAP.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.