No 1. pharmaceutical company in Ireland, needs you as an experienced Maintenance Engineer to join their Cork site on a 11 months' contract.
- Leading equipment breakdown investigations.
- Ensuring spare parts are linked correctly to the parent equipment.
- Through data analysis and work with the craft teams identify re-occurring equipment issues and implement corrective plans.
- Working with the projects team to ensure maintenance and reliability are considered as part of the design phase.
- Introducing predictive maintenance techniques where they add value.
- Proven record of co-ordinating, leading and implementing FMECA (Failure Modes, Effects and Criticality Analysis) studies for process equipment.
- Proven track record of reviewing and simplifying PM’s through PM optimisation programme.
- Knowledge of root cause analysis techniques for equipment troubleshooting and implementation of correctives actions.
- Knowledge of process and utilities equipment.
- Day to day support for Lab utility and equipment related breakdowns
- Supporting Lab reliability strategy
- Assisting with method statement generation and task supervisor ensuring jobs are completed in a safe manner
- 7+ years process / project management experience with a degree in mechanical or chemical engineering.
- Must have a thorough understanding and application of engineering principles, concepts, industry practices and standards.
- Must be able to provide solutions to moderately complex to semi-routine problems.
- Must have the ability to recognise deviations from accepted practice as required.
- Must be able to apply knowledge of current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs).
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current job opportunity please contact Marcel Skolimowski on 021 4847 138 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.