One of the world's leading pharmaceutical companies is looking for a Maintenance Planner / Scheduler to join their Cork branch on a 11 months' contract.
- Ensuring compliance by ensuring that the required maintenance (quality, ehs and statutory) works are completed as per required dates.
- Preparing the weekly maintenance schedule as required from the site CMMS system.
- Ensuring that required materials required for all scheduled works are available.
- Arranging and organizing any specialized aids such as scaffolding, SME resource etc required to assist with the execution of the planned schedule.
- Engaging with production to ensure that the required time to execute maintenance is built into the production schedules.
- Delivering analysis of the weekly KPIs for the dept.
- Leading and chairing weekly schedule review meetings where weekly KPIs are reviewed and action plans as appropriate are put in place.
- Ensuring that the backlog is maintained to an acceptable standard and all follow on work orders are scheduled in for completion.
- Managing technical documentation, such that all relevant vendor documentation is available to Department.
- Developing maintenance procedures and equipment files. Assisting with generation, review and revision of maintenance documentation as necessary.
- Ensuring completion of all documentation in compliance with site procedures and GDP.
- Trades qualified, or have a Diploma or Degree in Engineering or an equivalent technical discipline.
- 3+ Years working in a similar role in a regulated manufacturing environment
- Maintenance experience within a GMP regulated environment.
- Experience of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Experience of SAP. [Desirable]
- Supervisory experience.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current job opportunity please contact Marcel Skolimowski on 021 4847 138 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.