Tax Manager - Computer Software Company - €80k-€90k
A computer software company in Dublin is seeking a Tax Manager to join the Accounting team.
- Full responsibility for the day to day Tax affairs
- Managing the tax affairs of all regional areas
- Business partnering with multiple areas and teams to ensure compliance and influence decisions and outcomes.
- Liaising with third party tax advisors
- Coordinating with Finance team for year-end tax reporting and financial disclosures including Deferred Tax
- Project tax work
- Timely compliance on all tax matters will be paramount.
Requirements for the job:
- Professional qualification – (ACA / ACCA / CIMA or equivalent, part or fully qualified Chartered Tax Advisor.
- 3 – 5 years of experience in tax compliance
- Strong work ethic & take ownership to complete individual projects to strict deadlines.
- Expert in working in a worldwide environment with multiple stakeholders.
- Capability to work independently, to work under pressure.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to convert data and information into actionable insights and business recommendations and communicate them to the business.
- Knowledge of Acquisitions and divestitures is advantageous
How to Apply:
Please apply if you meet the above requirements:
Attach a recent CV to email@example.com or call 01 474 4691 for more information on this role. This job is permanent with a salary range of €80,000-€90,000 + benefits. Remote working for now, with flexibility in the future.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.