Tax Manager| Software | 80-90k
I have an fantastic opportunity with an exciting international Software organisation, seeking an Manager on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate will acquire a leadership role in supporting the day to day Tax affairs of the Irish entity specifically Corporation tax, R&D Tax credits, Transfer Pricing, Secondments planning, Share Option scheme.
The role of Tax Manager offers a fantastic base salary ranging from 80-90k. The position will be based in North Dublin.
The successful candidate must have 6-8 years of relevant Tax experience within a large multinational.
• Managing the tax affairs for Ireland and the following regions USA, Canada, UK, Australia and New Zealand).
• Working with the relevant Finance team members to ensure timely compliance for Corporation Tax, VAT, PAYE etc
• Project tax work
• Business partnering with multiple regions and teams
• Year-end tax reporting
• Financial disclosures around Deferred Tax
• Professional qualification – (ACA / ACCA / CIMA or equivalent , part or fully qualified Chartered Tax Advisor.
• 5-6 years experience in Tax compliance
• Knowledge of Acquisitions is beneficial
If you are interested in this position, please contact Gerald Quinn at Sigmar Recruitment on 01 4744626 or e mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.