The R&D Manager is responsible for leading R&D activities on site specialising in analytical developement & validation as well as formulation development
- The next R&D Manager should will be responsible for managing the R&D function with a team of 3-4 direct reports.
- You will lead the day to day activities including NPI Transfer / scale up, Formulation Development and Analytical Method Development
- Responsible for providing technical guidance and training to the extended R&D group
- Assist in the introduction and development of new technologies and equipment to support NPI from R&D into clinical / commercial as required.
- Assist with external R&D collaborations and with the evaluation of the R&D pipeline including input to feasibility, regulatory strategy and clinical strategy.
- The R&D Manager will also have responsibility for managing the R&D budget
The next R&D Manager should have a degree in chemistry or pharmacy with at least 5 years experience in R&D formulation experience in pharmaceutical GMP environment, preferably within oral, non-sterile dosage forms. You should also have 12+ months experience in a supervisory or lead position
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.