Quality Engineer | Galway | Permanent.
Our client, a leading medical device company here in Galway are looking for a Quality Engineer to join their team.
This is a permanent role within the Percutaneous Transluminal Angioplasty department.
- You will have the responsibility and authority to make decisions related to product quality, including the disposition of non-conforming product.
- You will participate in customer complaint investigations.
- You will select appropriate techniques for problem solving an make solid Engineering and Quality Assurance recommendations.
- You will be viewed as a leader in QSR and ISO.MDD Standards.
- You will review and approve operational, test and validation data.
- You will provide technical guidance to Quality Engineers, Associate Quality Engineers as well as technician and inspection staff.
- You are familiar with internal auditing processes.
- Level 8 Degree STEM discipline.
- 3 years’ experience in a similar role/industry.
- You possess excellent communication skills, as well as technical capabilities.
- Ability to work independent and as part of a team.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.