Part Qualified Accountant – Carlow – 30-36K - Permanent
Are you a Part Qualified Accountant looking for their next move where you can take on more responsibility and report into the Financial Controller? If so, read on to find out more about this position based in Carlow.
What you will be doing:
- Assisting with the preparation of monthly management accounts.
- Credit control / daily debtor queries / credit checks on new customers.
- Daily cash entries, lodgements / dealing with queries from sales regarding orders.
- Analysis of P&L and balance sheet on a monthly basis.
- Assisting with quarter and year end reporting.
- VAT and corporation tax returns.
- Maintaining the fixed asset register.
- Point of contact for external auditors.
- Inventory and stock management.
What you need:
- You will be a part qualified accountant who is mid-way through their exams (ACCA/ ACA)
- Strong Excel and Navision experience desirable.
- Must have experience in an industry role previously.
30-36K+ Health care, study support
If you would like to discuss this job in more detail, please contact Orlaith Dingley on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01-4744694 for more details.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.