Trainee Accountant - Dublin 2 - Permanent - 27-30K + Benefits
Fantastic opportunity for someone with at least 9 months experience in finance to join an established company who have offices all over the world. This will provide the right person with hands on experience and give them the chance to grow their career while studying for their accountancy exams.
What you will be doing:
- Assisting with the preparation of accounts.
- Reconcile intercompany balances
- Bank reconciliations.
- Assist team with investor reporting and support team with on- going projects.
- Help identify areas of improvement and assist with implementing them.
What you need for this position:
- You will have at least 9 months experience in a busy finance team.
- You will want to complete your ACCA exams or may be at the early stages of them.
- Strong excel skills and experience of Sage 50 desirable.
To discuss this job in more detail, please contact Orlaith Dingley at Sigmar Recruitment on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01-4744694
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.