Financial Accountant – Carlow – 45-50K - Permanent
A leading manufacturing company based in Carlow are looking to hire a Financial Accountant on a permanent basis. This is an exciting role and will give the successful candidate exposure to all areas of finance.
What you will be doing:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts.
- Key point of contact for external audit.
- Working capital management and cash flow forecasting.
- Analysis of P&L and balance sheet on a monthly basis.
- Quarter and year end reporting.
- VAT and corporation tax returns.
- Overview of inventory and stock management.
What you need:
- Qualified accountant with experience working in industry, manufacturing ideally.
- Understanding of manufacturing costs and methodologies.
- Strong Excel and Navision experience desirable.
45-50K+ Health care
If you would like to discuss this job in more detail, please contact Orlaith Dingley on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01-4744694 for more details.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.