• Preparation of monthly management accounts
• Analysis of the P&L and balance sheet on a monthly basis to highlight any obscurities
• Working capital management and cash flow forecasting
• Daily cash entries, lodgements / dealing with queries from sales regarding orders etc.
• Credit control / daily debtor queries / credit checks on new customers
• Maintaining the fixed asset register
• Completion of C.S.O Reports
• Completion of VAT Returns
• Completion of Intrastat and Vies Returns
• Assisting the office with general IT / Navision problems and queries
• Calculating commissions due to all sales reps
• Preparation of year end accounts for audit
• Key point of contact for external audit
• Ongoing review of control environment to ensure processes are appropriate
• Assist with ad-hoc projects as necessary
• Corporation tax returns
• Variance analysis and costing
• Overview of inventory and stock management Education/Experience required:
• Degree in accounting, qualified/part qualified accountant (preferably CIMA/ACCA) with 3+ years experience in a manufacturing company.
• Adequate understanding of quality and manufacturing, costing methodologies and management accounting.
• Practical experience in financial planning and control.
• Proficient in excel.
• Experience in Navision an advantage but not essential.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.