Job title: Senior Performance Analytics Specialist
Location: Dublin/Remote working
Are you looking to progress to a senior position within a performance analytics department of a leading financial services organisation? Fixed income performance and attribution is essential for this job. You will have an educational background in once of the following areas: Finance, Maths, Statistics, Economics and/or Accounting.
Key responsibilities of the Senior Specialist:
- Investigate and resolve complex queries.
- Independent verification of fixed income attribution reporting for client use.
- Provision of value added analysis on attribution reporting for the front office.
- Build relationships across the business, particularly with middle office and tech to ensure data quality and report suitability.
- Liaise with product delivery to introduce new business.
- Liaise with client reporting and front office to determine and agree pipeline of deliverables.
- Calculation of exposure based metrics.
- Involvement in projects and systems testing as required.
- Manage own workload between BAU and projects.
- Degree level in Finance, Maths, Statistics, Economics and/or Accounting.
- Experience in fixed income performance and attribution.
- Ability to explain fixed income attribution reporting to clients/the front office.
- Sound knowledge of investment performance calculation including ex-post risk.
- Experience working within the financial services industry, preferably within asset management.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
Contact Kerry Ahern for more information at: email@example.com / 01 4744 683. Apply today!
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.