My client within the manufacturing space have a requirement for a qualified accountant to join their growing team. To be suitable for this role you will be qualified and work within a finance role in a small to medium sized business. You must have industry rather than be coming from practice
• Preparation of monthly management accounts
• Analysis of the P&L and balance sheet on a monthly basis
• Working capital management and cash flow forecasting
• Daily cash entries, lodgements / dealing with queries from sales regarding orders etc.
• Credit control / daily debtor queries / credit checks on new customers
• Maintaining the fixed asset register
• Quarter and Year end reporting
• Completion of C.S.O Reports
• Completion of VAT Returns
• Completion of Intrastat and Vies Returns
• Preparation of year end accounts for audit
• Assist with ad-hoc projects as necessary
- Qualified Accountant with a strong industry background - ideally manufacturing
- Strong financial and management accounting experience
- Adequate understanding of quality and manufacturing, costing methodologies and management accounting.
for more info send your cv to Laura in Sigmar Accountancy - firstname.lastname@example.org, 0860121211
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.