Financial Accountant – Co Carlow
A manufacturing company in Carlow is looking for a Financial Accountant to join their team.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Analysis of the P&L and balance sheet on a monthly basis to highlight any obscurities
- Working capital management and cash flow forecasting
- Daily cash entries, lodgements / dealing with queries from sales regarding orders etc.
- Credit control / daily debtor queries/credit checks on new customers
- Maintaining the fixed asset register
- Maintaining the lease file
- Amazon; posting Invoices to vendor central, calculating commissions due etc.
- Quarter and Year-end reporting
- Completion of C.S.O Reports
- Completion of VAT Returns
- Completion of Intrastat and Vies Returns
- Assisting the office with general IT / Navision problems and queries
- Calculating commissions due to all sales reps
- Preparation of year-end accounts for audit
- Corporation tax returns
- Variance analysis and costing
- Overview of inventory and stock management
Education & Experience required:
- Degree in accounting, qualified/part qualified accountant with 3+ years of experience in a manufacturing company.
- IT Skills
- Open to a finalist accountant if the background is in the engineering/manufacturing sector for a number of years.
How to apply:
Attach a CV to Aoife McCamley on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01 474 4691 for more information.
This role will fill ASAP - so please apply today.
Your application will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.