Systems Accountant Team Leader (AR/SAP)
My client, an international manufacturing company is seeking to hire a Systems Accountant Team Leader. The successful candidate will be managing the sale orders team with the view to implementing SAP.
This is a permanent position paying 50 - 60k + bonus & other excellent benefits. Interviews will take place as soon as possible.
The position will be based in North Dublin.
The Systems Accountant will be responsible for a wide range of accounting duties including:
• Manage the Sales Order Management team
• Support system testing for activities relating to your role
•Manage month-end/year-end closing procedures and support audit enquiries
• Ensures company’s international policies and procedures are adhered in all interactions between the Accounting department and internal departments and third-party accounting services;
• Completion of external returns, including VAT, Payroll taxes, CSO forms;
• Support testing of other tools that are being implemented as part of the Business Transformation Programme
• Ensure processes support compliance to relevant Tax / VAT / GST/ Customs and Regulatory requirements
• At least 3 -4 years management experience
• Understanding of Sales Order Management activities
• Experience in SAP SD / AR / Finance modules desirable
If you are interested in this position, please contact Gerald Quinn at Sigmar Recruitment on 01 4744626 or e mail email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.