My client a leading Software multi-national have a requirement for a senior payroll admin to join their team. You must have 4 years strong payroll and have been involved in managing EMEA payrolls of 500+ employees. A strong multi-national background is a must. It would be of benefit to be IPASS Qualified
• Consistently perform highly accurate and compliant payroll processing for their assigned countries.
• Process salaries, withholding taxes, pensions, vacation, sick leave etc
• Work with payroll providers to ensure accurate and timely payroll processing and review output.
• Partner with HR, Accounting, vendors and other stakeholders.
• Answer employee queries regarding their payroll.
• Create and update payroll procedure documentation.
• Compile reports as needed and provide to HR, management, etc.
• Support statutory financial audit and data collection
• Perform statutory reporting for payroll.
• Focus on identifying process improvements and payroll automation.
• Work with internal and external parties to resolve issues.
• Analyze and provide payroll reports to management
• Assist with and answer questions for the Accounting team and audit queries.
• Minimum 4+ years' experience in a payroll - Must have EMEA Payroll exp
• Fluency in another European languages is a plus
• EMEA or LATAM Payroll experience is a plus
Holding an IPASS Qualification would be of benefit
Chance to work remotely for length of this contract
to apply first make sure you match the above requirements and send your cv to Laura in Sigmar Accountancy 0860121211, firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.