French Jobs in Dublin. French Customer Services. Dublin North. Permanent. Salary 30k plus Benefits.
Do you speak French and have Customer Services experience preferably within the Manufacturing Industry along with Order Management or Order Processing experience ? Well come and work for this well know and extremely successful Industrial Manufacturing Enterprise.
Their Head Office is located in Dublin North, close to the Airport and they are looking to recruit a French speaker for Customer Services and Order Management.
Responsibilities for this role will include:
- Working as part of a busy Customer Care Team
- Dealing with customer orders
- Order management and order processing
- Responsible for delivery dates
- Dealing with pricing and quotes
- Managing the Sales Order book
- Processing claims
- Dealing with cancellations of orders and relevant paperwork
- Providing support and training to junior staff
- Identifying improvements
- Dealing with technical queries
- Working closely with sales and marketing teams
- Written and spoken fluent French
- Written and spoken fluent English
- Must be living in Ireland and able to commute to the office in North Dublin near the Airport
- Degree in Supply Chain or Product Engineering a strong advantage
- At least 1 years’ customer services experience within an office environment is essential – coming from Manufacturing is a strong advantage
- Order Management and Order Processing experience is a strong advantage
- SAP experience is a strong advantage
- Supply Chain experience a strong advantage
- Operations experience a strong advantage
- You need to be self motivated and a good problem solver and a team player
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
This role comes with a Salary of 30k along with a Bonus and Benefits such as:
22 days annual leave, health insurance, Life insurance, pension at 6%, social club & more! There is also free parking if you drive!
If this job would interest you and you can meet the above criteria, please email your CV me Karen Dempsey at email@example.com or indeed if you know of anyone suitable who is on the lookout, feel free to pass on my email address.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.