Our client a Civil Engineering contractor with projects nationwide. Involved in various civil works on both public and private schemes.
Due to an ever expanding project portfolio, they are now seeking to hire Senior Quantity Surveyor based in Limerick. Educated to Degree Level or equivalent in Construction Economics / Quantity Surveying or related discipline.
- Prepare the financial elements of the tender
- Post tender negotiations
- You will be a cost-focused team player genuinely interested in furthering your career within an empowered, performance-driven project structure.
- Primary focused on maximising the profitability of the designated project.
- Interim valuations, daily works, monthly reporting and final accounts.
- Attend site progress and cost meetings and liaising with subcontractors
- Experience of Post Contract Management
- Experience dealing with claims
- Strong organisational and interpersonal strengths
- You must have excellent communication and presentation skills to facilitate meetings with clients, and their own monthly progress reports with senior management
- Experience working on utility / civil projects in Ireland or UK
For more info you can contact Aileen on 0906 413973 or you can forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.