On behalf of our client in the financial services sector, we looking for a Financial Reporting Accountant on a 15 month fixed term contract.
This role is a salary of €65,000-€70,000
The main responsibility of the Financial Reporting Accountant will be to assist in the preparation and completion of monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reporting for corporate entities as well as the consolidated Group.
The Financial Reporting Accountant will work within the Financial Reporting Team.
- End to end ownership of the cash process
- Assisting in the preparation of monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements and its related Group Entities in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
- Presentation of financial information for review by senior management
- Understanding and accounting for material commercial transactions
- Review and challenge of information provided by the Business Units
- Provision of assistance in the on-going development and refinement of processes and the implementation of financial reporting policies and procedures
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly, and annual journals for posting to the general ledger
- Preparation of weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual reconciliations to support financial information in the general ledger and other information sources required to support decision making
- Assisting in ensuring on-going compliance with financial reporting and company law and all legislation applicable
- Qualified Accountant 2 years PQE
- Excellent analytical, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to adapt to the position quickly and demonstrate the ability to work as part of a team.
- Strong IT competency
- Have a proven track record in delivering results and objectives
- A background in financial reporting would be a distinct advantage
- Background in financial services is a must.
How to Apply:
Please attach a CV to email@example.com or call 01 474 4691 for more information.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.