EMEA Payroll Analyst
The successful candidate, reporting to the EMEA Payroll Operations Manager and will be assigned specific payroll countries to manage and will ensure they are processed with speed and accuracy.
- Consistently perform highly accurate and compliant payroll processing for their assigned countries.
- Process salaries, withholding taxes, pensions, vacation, sick leave, and worker's compensation records, etc. accurately & timely.
- Work with payroll providers to ensure accurate and timely payroll processing and review output.
- Partner with HR, Accounting, vendors and other stakeholders.
- Answer employee queries regarding their payroll.
- Create and update payroll procedure documentation.
- Compile reports as needed and provide to HR, management, etc.
- Support statutory financial audit and data collection to assist with external and internal audits.
- Perform statutory reporting for payroll.
- Create Purchase Order within Ariba for payroll service fees, garnishments, and taxes, etc.
- Focus on identifying process improvements and payroll automation.
- Complete other tasks as requested
- Work with internal and external parties (tax entities, vendors, pension brokers…) to resolve issues.
- Analyze and provide payroll reports to management
- Assist with and answer questions for the Accounting team and audit queries.
- Work with other departments (tax, HR, legal, corporate accounting, FP&A..) to resolve issues.
- Work with external parties (tax entities, vendors, pension brokers…) to resolve issues
- Guide and instruct payroll execution and controls.
- 1+ years' experience in a similar role (payroll)
- Fluency in English is essential
- Excellent computer skills - proficient in Microsoft Office and Excel
- Proven commitment to achieving deadlines and delivering high-quality work
- Fluency in another European language is a plus
- EMEA Payroll experience is required
Contact Aoife McCamley in Sigmar Recruitment about this job vacancy-
Attach a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01 474 4691 for more information.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.