Electrical Project Engineer
A leading pharmaceutical company based in county Tipperary is looking for an Electrical Project Engineer on a 11 months' contract basis.
- Developing project plans and successfully executing them according to established schedule, cost and performance standards.
- Managing design, construction, commissioning and qualification,
- Scheduling and cost in collaboration with other project team members, operations personnel, outside contractors and suppliers.
- Tracking and reporting progress as required against project deliverables
- Ensuring there is a strong safety culture and performance in the execution of the capital/expense projects
- Electrical Engineering Degree qualified
- 5 or more years of relevant experience working in Pharm/Bio Pharm industry
- Experience in maintenance, engineering and project management practices.
- Eorking in ATEX environment knowledge
- Experience in the design of the main Building Services Electrical systems such as MV/LV distribution and protection, Lighting systems, Small Power, Lighting, Generators, UPS and Fire safety and Detection systemsProven knowledge, appreciation and experience of working in strongly regulated GMP environment.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current job opportunity please contact Marcel Skolimowski on 021 4847 138 / email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.