Senior Project Manager
Our client is currently seeking to recruit Project Manager to join their team for project based in Limerick.
- The successful applicant will report to the Contracts Manager and will be responsible for managing the daily functions of the contract to prioritize safety and maximize efficiency & commercial success.
- Duties will include but not be limited to:
- Project planning and designing works
- Managing the project according to time and programme & ensuring the project stays within budget
- Monitoring progress onsite on a daily basis
- Client and stakeholder management
- Management of Direct labour and Plant resources
- Management of Sub Contractors
- Management of Materials
- Establishing, monitoring and maintaining reporting arrangements, resources and client relationships
- Advising on commercial risks within the project or projects
- Identifying change and implementing change control process and agreement
- Keeping management fully advised of any issue/risk which has arisen or might arise and which could affect the business/project
- Promote and ensure high standards of health, safety and quality on site
- Facilitate compiling the as-built drawings / sketches and safety file
The Ideal Candidate will have.
- At least 3 years experience in the Utilities sector
- Experience in design and build contracts preferable but not essential
- A broad knowledge of Public Works contracts
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Good commercial and business acumen and IT literacy
- Ideally some experience using AutoCAD and ArcGIS, preferable but not essential
- A third level qualification in a construction related discipline
- A clean Full Irish Driving Licence
For more details contact Thomas on 091455302
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.