Our client is a leading provider of automated handling equipment who are hiring a Scheduler to join their team in Kildare.
Your new job:
- Use Microsoft Projects to create and maintain a schedule of work, for both direct and third parties.
- Providing MS Projects training and educating staff on the schedule and best practices.
- Serve as liaison for problem solving/escalation.
- Manage assignments and work flows, ensuring proper creation, planning and closure of requests.
- Occasional project management duties such as supervising installation resources, coordinating work and managing costs.
- Posting Performance Against Schedule metrics.
You will have:
For this Scheduler job, you will have at least 4 years’ relevant experience, with at least 2 in planning/scheduling construction and equipment projects. You will also have strong experience with MS Projects.
Why you should apply:
- Excellent benefits package.
- Strong industry experience.
If you want to discuss this Scheduler job further, feel free to contact Jasper Wiley at 01 474 4623 for a confidential conversation.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.