- The QA Technician will carry out QA inspection of starting and packaging materials, in-process and finished materials.
- You will be responsible for carrying out sampling of starting and packaging materials, inprocess and finished materials.
- Performs room release and batch sign in for manufacturing operations
- Carries out and monitor established QA/GMP programmes.
- You will also carry out Environmental Monitoring and trending
- Responsible for completing Batch Manufacturing Review and review of batch related documents.
- The QA Technician will be providing assistance in departmental and regulatory audits.
What do you need?
The next QA Technician should have a 3rd level degree with at least 1.5 years pharmaceutical experience with good working knowledge of cGMP. Experience working within Manufacturing or Process Support would be very beneficial.
If you're looking to join a large multinational pharmaceutical company with excellent career progression opportunities then get in touch now.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.