Our client a Dublin-based practice is looking for a Qualified Accountant.
This practice has experienced growth over the last 6 months therefore requires an accountant to join the team.
- Report directly to Senior Managers and Partners
- Supervision and management of trainee staff
- Direct interactions and meetings with Clients building strong client relations.Preparation of accounts and financial statements for a portfolio of clients
- Audit of client financial statements
- Working with clients to carry out their accounting work
- Delivery of assignments within budget
- Day to day management of client-related administration.
- Answering technical queries from clients and other members of the firm
- Liaising with tax department staff and preparing draft tax computations
Qualifications & Characteristics:
- Accountancy qualification ACA/ACCA
- 2-5 years post qualification mid-tier practice experience
- Excellent business partnering skills
- Work on your own initiative
- Excellent IT skills
- Career-focused with a passion for professional development.
- Experience of client commitment
This job is permanent with a salary of €50,000-€55,000 + benefits.
Apply to Aoife McCamley on email@example.com or call 01 474 4691 for more information.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.