Job: Manufacturing Manager
Salary: Completive Market Rate
- Motivation your team.
- Hold performance meetings in line with company policy.
- Take appropriate corrective action on individual/team performance where required.
- Help recruit new team members.
- Create and revise procedures by analysing current practices, record-keeping systems, control and personnel requirements.
- Implement new procedures.
- Communicate production reports at the end of each shift and highlight any issues.
- Attend Departmental and OPEX meetings.
- Complete root cause analysis on issues that arise to prevent future issues occurring.
- Use of Lean Six tools as part of the daily activities.
- Complete process improvement projects assigned by departmental manager.
The Ideal Candidate for this job
- Hold a Level 8 BSc/BEng Degree in Engineering or Science.
- 5+ years’ experience of working in a highly regulated Industry.
- Proven leader and team player.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be results driven striving to meet all targets.
To apply for this position please contact Catherina Forde at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 749 261 E: email@example.com.
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.