No 1. Medical Science Company in Ireland, needs you as an experienced Quality Engineer to commit to solving the challenges that matter most!
- Providing engineering support for activities related to supplier selection and evaluation, material qualification, supplier performance and receiving inspection.
- Contributing to the development, maintenance and improvements of supplier quality policies and procedures.
- Reviewing and approving all material and component specification drawings.
- Assessing supplier capabilities through direct visits, technical discussions and quality system audits.
- Contributing to and participating in Material Review Boards & supplier performance reviews.
- Evaluating and establishing Supplied Data Agreements with suppliers.
- Works with product line engineering to assess and address material quality issues.
- Demonstrating a thorough understanding of related quality standards, including ISO and GMP.
Some aspect of travel might be expected in this role.
- Level 8 Technical Degree
- 2+ years' experience in a similar role in a highly regulated environment
- Knowledge of Quality System Requirements
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current job opportunity please contact Marcel Skolimowski on 021 4847 138 / email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.