Senior Manager Middle Office Dublin City € Attractive
Leading Financial Services group is looking to recruit a Derivatives expert for their Middle Office Team.
The role will involve:
- Responsible for oversight of the BAU function with the service provider
- Managing all KPI’s, KRI’s and metrics with the Service provider and by ensuring Mi is meaningful and accurate and that all KRI’s and KPI’s meet stakeholder needs.
- Ensure Service Provider Development continues to evolve and can meet operational standards for new products or investment instruments.
Interested candidates must have:
- Previous experience in the financial services sector specifically working in Derivatives
- A thorough working knowledge of specific market conventions pertaining to cash and derivative instruments
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines: must be able to handle, coordinate, and prioritize multiple tasks, issues, and problems, ensuring resolution.
- Thorough understanding of derivative lifecycle
Please contact Paul O'Riordan on 4744663 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.