A highly successful SME company based in Tipperary is currently looking to recruit a part qual of finalist accountant.
This is an excellent opportunity to build and gain experience in the manufacturing and engineering industry
*** Salary €40k - €45k***
- Reviewing product costings to ensure accuracy.
- Designing and developing margin analysis reporting for management information.
- Working with engineering and operations to document processes and cost and time products across the various stages of manufacturing.
- Ongoing general ledger maintenance – bank rec’s, balance sheet rec’s, fixed assets register, etc.
- First point of contact for Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable.
- Preparation and submission of VAT and RTD returns.
- Suggesting process improvements and efficiencies.
- Preparing monthly management accounts.
- Ensuring all reports are issued in accordance with deadlines including weekly and monthly sales reports.
- Co-ordination and valuation of monthly and yearly stock takes.
- Preparation of weekly and monthly payroll and expenses and accompanying Revenue returns, upkeep of employee files.
- Assisting with the year end audit.
- A part qualified accountant or recently qualifed
- Management/cost accounting experience
- Coming from a manufacturing background essential
- Engineering background an distinct advantage
- Advanced Excel knowledge
To apply for this role please find contact Maria Sheehy on 021 4847131 or email email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.