Job: Manufacturing Engineer
Salary: Completive Market Rate
In this role you will be involved in maintaining and continuously improving the manufacturing processes to the highest standards.
- Support all equipment development and validation activities.
- Adhere to internal and regulatory (CE) requirements.
- Support process development.
- Use Design, Reliability & Manufacturability methodology (DRM), 3-D drawing/printing and Augmented reality to develop technologies for manufacturing.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams.
- Use six sigma tools, project management and technology development to solve technical problems.
- Document and present all learnings to project and functional teams.
- Co-ordinate and liaise with vendors to ensure equipment is sourced to budget and on time.
- Support verification, validation and implementation of equipment for both design and process development.
The Ideal Candidate for this job
- Hold a Level 8 BSc/BEng Degree in Engineering or Science.
- 3+ years’ experience.
- Proven ability to solve technical problems and implement solutions.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Medical Device industry experience a distinct advantage.
To apply for this position please contact Catherina Forde at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 749 261 E: firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.