Exciting opportunity for a PHP Developer to join and innovative e-learning company. Due to the current situation, the client will conduct all interview via video call and the successful candidate will be onboarded remotely.
- Collaborating with team to develop multifaceted web-based applications
- Maintaining and upgrading existing applications
- Working with development teams on architecture of solutions
- Identifying and communicating opportunities for process improvement
- Working on data architecture and caching solutions
- 5+ years in a similar position
- Extensive experience with PHP & MySQL
- Knowledge of front-end development (jQuery, Angular)
- Experience of fast paced development in agile
- Knowledge / Experience with AWS is desirable
- Knowledge of Memcached / Redis is an advantage
For a confidential chat call Ella on 01-4744674 or email me at email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.