This is an opportunity to join a global company as a Product Owner. With their manufacturing site based in Cork, this position is essential in developing, delivering and maintaining software products for the company while using the newest technologies.
- Involved in the product vision and product road map planning.
- Communicate product vision to the team.
- Determine MVP per product release in collaboration with stakeholders and development team.
- Create and maintain the product backlog.
- Prioritising the product backlog.
- Breakdown high-level requirements for development teams to understand.
- Work with CS/PM to develop end-user personas.
- Perform competitor product research, analysis and benchmarking.
- Provide training and leadership.
- Work with the development team and UI/UX team to enhance product usability.
- 3+ years Product Owner experience.
- Professional Product Owner Certification.
- Ability to communicate with stakeholders and other teams in a clear manner.
- Usability Testing skills.
For more information, please call Simon Lehane on 021-4847132, email firstname.lastname@example.org or apply below.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.