A leading Irish supplier of architectural products are currently recruiting for a Design Technician to take the lead on a range of projects both nationally and internationally. The technician must have previous experience within façade design.
What You Need to Have to Succeed
- 5 + Years’ previous experience as a Technician
- Previous experience working on the design of façade design
- A third-level qualification in Architectural Technology, Construction Technology or Engineering
- Experience with AutoCAD 2D and 3D (necessary)
- Experience with Revit (preferable)
- Experience mentoring junior technicians (preferable)
What You Need to Be To Succeed
A Doer: You should thrive in a high paced environment and approach all tasks with a ‘can-do’ attitude and a strong work ethic.
A Communicator: You should be to liaise to work with both the client and your team in order to deliver the projects in an effective and professional manner
An Organiser: You should be well organised, have strong time management skills, and be a reliable and professional individual.
What You Get
The successful individual will get a competitive salary, CPD opportunities, and the opportunity to work in a senior role on a growing team.
What You Need to Do to Succeed
In order to apply for this job, click ‘apply now’, or contact Eimear Rooney directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or (01) 4744665.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.