Management Accountant- Permanent- Leixlip, Kildare
A leading SME are looking to hire a Management Accountant to their finance team. This will be the most senior position within the finance department and will oversea the finance function for the company.
What you will be doing
- Preparation of monthly management accounts.
- Cashflow forecasting with analysis and commentary.
- Prepare and maintain a detailed audit file and manage year end audit process.
- Submit corporation tax returns to revenue
- Preparation of budgets and monitoring of these each quarter.
- Manage AP/AR function and assist with development of the team.
What you need
- People management experience is essential for this job.
- Qualified Accountant with PQE.
- Experience in driving business growth and will have worked in an SME environment.
To discuss this further, please contact Orlaith Dingley at Sigmar Recruitment on email@example.com or call 01-4744694
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.