This role is crucial to the Asset Management Operations in providing accurate, timely and efficient administration of Funds. This is a growing team and the incumbent of the role will ensure that work is carried out to consistent standards of the Operational and Governance Model.
You will be responsible for:
- Responsible for oversight of the BAU function with the service provider
Managing all KPI’s, KRI’s and metrics with the Service provider and by ensuring Mi is meaningful and accurate and that all KRI’s and KPI’s meet stakeholder needs.
- Ensure Service Provider Development continues to evolve and can meet operational standards for new products or investment instruments.
- Ensure functional tasks operate to industry standard, FIL policies, procedures and regulatory guidelines.
- Ensure you operate a robust control environment across your functions and processes
- Work closely with operational risk to ensure department risk framework aligns to Corporate Risk Framework
- Communicate and report operational risks effectively to business partners and management.
The Ideal Candidate will have:
- Previous experience in the financial services sector specifically working in Derivatives
- A thorough working knowledge of specific market conventions pertaining to cash and derivative instruments
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines: must be able to handle, coordinate, and prioritize multiple tasks, issues, and problems, ensuring resolution.
- Thorough understanding of derivative lifecycle
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and work with all levels across an organisation
- Must have a global mind set and be able to work across global teams
- Must be open minded in terms of developing new ways of working and implementing change
- Self starter/ motivator. Dynamic "can do" approach with a strong desire to make things happen.
- Flexible attitude
- Experience with systems development and business change management.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.