Senior Civil/Utility Quantity Surveyor
- Assisting with all Quantity Surveying duties including re-measurement, preparation of monthly progress applications and settlement of final accounts.
- Reporting to our commercial manager
- To work closely with the project team ensuring the successful delivery of projects.
- Assisting with the preparation of interim progress applications for payment and internal valuations.
- Assisting with interim payments and settlement of subcontractors’ final account
- Preparation of monthly contract cost reports and management accounts information.
- The Ideal Candidate will have:
- A degree in Quantity Surveying or the equivalent.
- The ability to work to tight deadlines in a busy office environment.
- 8 + years’ Experience in the utility/civil engineering sector.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A full Irish driving licence.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.