Finance Manager | Investments | Dublin City Centre
My client, an leading investments company, is looking to hire a finance manager on a 12-15 month maternity contract.
This is an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated individual interested in working in a challenging and changing environment.
This is a permanent position paying between 90k – 100k.
• Preparation and presentation of Board Investment Reports.
• Manage a team of 2 direct reports
• The revenue accounts and balance sheet are prepared in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles and the timetable laid down by the Principal.
• Maintain regular contacts with clients arranging meetings and Board meetings with Principals and agree agendas, travel, accommodation and entertaining arrangements.
• Managing the audit process.
• Assist in ad-hoc and project requirements.
• Cost Management, including budgeting, forecasting and expense reporting.
• Lead in ad-hoc finance projects
• Professional /accounting qualification (ACA/ACCA/CIMA/FIA).
• Technically strong and at least 5 years’ experience in Life Assurance/Insurance/Financial Services industry is important.
• Previous management experience required.
If you are interested in this position, please contact Gerald Quinn at Sigmar Recruitment on 01 4744626 or e mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.