Excellent Salary & Benefits Package
Working for a leading International Company.
Management, development and coaching of a team of four experienced treasury professionals.
Daily Cash Management
Oversee and run daily cash management across multiple currencies and bank locations.
Work with business lines to enhance and develop cash forecasting.
Liquidity Risk Management
Act as subject matter expert on liquidity matters for the bank.
Manage the annual Liquidity Risk Programme refresh encompassing the bank’s ILAAP and input to the annual Recovery Plan for the bank.
- 7+ years treasury experience in a banking environment.
- Experience of managing a high performing team.
- Knowledge of regulations impacting liquidity and market risk compliance.
- Experience of managing treasury risk frameworks to include EWI’s, Stress Testing, buffer management and limits.
- Proven track record of developing and implementing Treasury policies and undertaking monitoring of same.
- Typically requires a bachelor's degree or equivalent.
Please contact Paul O'Riordan on 4744663 or e-mail email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.