Our client, a global medical device company are looking for a Design Assurance Engineer to join their team at their Galway location. This role offers excellent opportunities for career progression & development. This role can be offered on a permanent or temporary basis.
• Ensure compliance with all regulatory standards & internal procedures
• Responsible for making decisions relating to Quality
• Adhere to all Design Assurance procedures and practices for Health & Safety & GMP
• Data analysis and statistical input to test and validate activities
• Gain a solid understanding of processes and products to support process improvements
• Manage Audit preparation and any follow-ups
• Complete laboratory investigations and identify root cause of test failures
• Develop corrective and preventative actions and follow through to application
• Management of Change Control - creating Change Orders to support documentation updates, changes & justifications and drive to satisfactory conclusion
• Formulate & drive continuous improvements activities within the Design Assurance department
- Level 8 Degree in Engineering / Science or related discipline, desirably with a minimum 2 years of experience in new product design, test & verification
To apply for this position please contact Chloe Walsh at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 455305 E: email@example.com
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.