MES Support Engineer
Looking to join a world leader in delivering Automation, MES and Digital Transformation solutions to Life Sciences. This is a full-time, permanent position based in Cork.
- Maintain the incident queue in Service Now and manage & resolve as issues as they arise in a timely manner
- initiate and implement Change Control activities in accordance with Quality Standards and Practices
- Investigate and trouble shoot problems which occur and determine solutions or recommendations for changes / improvements
- Perform testing of new MES recipes and changes
- Generate computer system validation documentation in accordance with site procedures and GMP guidelines
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience supporting IT applications e.g. troubleshooting, managing incidents and change controls, design documentation, test case development, system & integration testing
- MES Recipe Authoring experience, knowledge of the Emerson Syncade MES solution would be an advantage but not required
- Knowledge of programming and Visual Basic with experience in configuration management and deployment of developed code
If you would like to discuss this role, please reach out to Louise Whitty on 021 2359140 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.