Management Accountant| Design & Engineering| Permanent
A very successful Design & Engineering organisation based in Dublin West/ Kildare is currently recruiting for a Management Accountant to join the growing finance team on a permanent basis.
The role can broadly be separated into two main areas; a management accountant role which involves the provision of financial analysis and support to the business to help the business functions achieve their overall goals and a traditional financial role involving accounting and reporting as well as financial control.
This is a permanent role paying 60k – 65k + benefits. Interviews will take place later this week.
The Finance Business Partner will be responsible for a wide range of accounting duties including:
• Preparing Monthly Management Accountants
• Quarterly/half-year/end of year financial reporting
• Achieve budget objectives by scheduling expenditures, analysing variances and initiating corrective actions
• Reporting on Capital Expenditure
• Plan and supervise annual physical count of all stocks in all location
• Inventory Control and member of the Material Review Board
• Agree and submit corporation tax returns to Revenue.
• Mentor and assist in career development for small finance team.
Qualifications and Experience:
• CIMA / ACCA / ACA / IATI Qualification
• Minimum 2-3 years PQE
• Experience in a manufacturing/ engineering company would be a distinct advantage
If you are interested in this position, please contact Gerald Quinn at Sigmar Recruitment on 01 4744626 or e mail email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.