Sigmar are excited to be seeking a recruiter to join the Supply Chain & Manufacturing team in Galway.
But not just any recruiter, we want a HUNTER!
If you enjoy business development, negotiating, and winning…this is the team for you!
What you will be doing:
- New and regeneration business development activities including market mapping, prospecting clients, and maintaining consistent communication.
- Negotiation of rates and business terms with new clients.
- Pitching the Sigmar service offering and presenting to prospects.
- Playing a vital role in increasing the team’s revenue potential by winning new jobs and delivering on the service offering.
- Maintaining a full and active pipeline of talent for speculative selling and job filling – candidate sourcing, screening, interview preparation and coaching through the process.
- Influencing and guiding candidates and clients on the trends within the accountancy recruitment industry.
- Attending networking events and promoting Sigmar on social media channels
You suit this role if you...
- have an innovative approach to prospecting and business development
- enjoy selling and negotiation
- want to earn fantastic commission (we pay out up to 40%!)
- thrive in a collaborative environment
- 2+ years’ experience in a fast-paced recruitment agency
- Strong business acumen and commerciality
- Expert knowledge with supply chain and manufacturing industries in Ireland
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to work autonomously and in a fast-paced environment
How to Apply
For further information and a confidential chat please contact Dee Sweeney at Sigmar on +353 19619720 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
**All applications will be treated in strictest confidence**
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.