Management Accountant - Permanent - North Kildare
Competitive Salary and benefits
The role of the Management Accountant will be responsible for all management accounting and financial accounting reporting requirements. The successful candidate will manage a finance team, proven experience with managing a team is a must.
- Monthly Management Pack
- Prepare and maintain a monthly management pack incorporating:
- Monthly management accounts for two companies.
- Departmental management accounts – accurate reflection of activity and performance.
- Balance sheet analysis and reconciliations.
- 6-month cashflow with commentary.
- Review of debtors.
- Financial Year End
- Plan and supervise annual physical count of all stocks in all location.
- Preparation of annual management and financial accounts.
- Prepare and maintain a detailed audit file and manage year end audit process.
- Agree and submit corporation tax returns to Revenue.
- Budgets and Forecasting
- Preparation of detailed annual budgets.
- Monitor performance against budget and reforecasts each quarter as appropriate.
- Other responsibilities
- Manage accounts payable function.
- Manage credit control function.
- Mentor and assist in career development for small finance team.
- Ensure a robust control environment is in place.
- Ongoing cost control including WIP valuations and accruals through life of projects.
- Accurate accounting for all stocks.
- Ensure a robust control environment is in place
- You must be a qualified accountant
- Relationship Builder
- Good numerical skills
- Capable of meaningful financial analysis and reporting.
- An effective communicator.
- Technically strong in accounting skills.
Attach a CV to email@example.com to apply for this position if you meet the above requirements.
ACCA, CPA, CIMA, ACA, cashflow, budgeting, forecasting, accountant
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.